Sustainable nano coating, water-, oil- and dirt repellent. For a.o. textiles, carpets and suede.
Protect textile and suede
This innovative nano coating product protects virtually every type of textile and suede against water, oil, dirt, contamination and stains while being completely invisible. Both the demonstrability, breathability, colour as well as the material of the textile and leather is not affected. Maintenance and protection of your valuable possession is greatly enhanced.
EasyClean Textile is highly water resistant on outdoor materials ensuring they stay dry longer. Oil, coffee and other commonly occurring stains belong to the past!
- Strong water and oil repellent
- Strong anti-adhesive and anti-sticking
- Food safe (inert)
- Protects fibre against penetrating dirt
- Invisible (coating thickness: 100-150 nm); 1 Nano metre is 1 millionth millimetre
- Sustainable: UV resistant and wear resistant
- No haptic changes of fibres
- Easy to apply
- Resistant to washing and cleaning agents
- 1. Ensure that the surface is thoroughly cleaned and dry before application. 2. Spray manually at a distance of 10-15 cm until the surface is completely damp. 3. Then carefully rub EasyClean in with a clean soft brush. 4. Let the product soak in and repeat again within 1 hour. 5. Do not apply in full sunlight or on warmed surfaces (>50°). The coating is stable after 30 minutes and completely hardened after 24 hours. The so-called easy to clean effect can only be tested after this.
Benefits compared to similar products:
- Wear resistant and easy to clean effect
- Chemical stability
Examples of EasyClean application areas
- Household textiles (furniture, cushions) carpets/rugs
- Paper, cardboard
Manual and industrial: ±25 ml/m², depending on absorption qualities of the substrate.
Unopened original containers can be stored for a minimum of 1 year.
Recommended storage and transport temperature: +3 up to 30°C.
200 mL, 25 L, 200 L